We invite you to an interesting discussion about the future of our unique city - Odesa!
📅 Date: July 10
⏰ Time: 17:00
The discussion will be attended by:
- Nick Vikniansky, project manager of “Odesa UNESCO”
- Mykola Chepelev, Association of Architects of Odesa
- Ivan Liptuga, Director of the Department of Culture, International Cooperation and European Integration of Odesa City Council.
- Anastasia Piliavska, Professor of Anthropology, Kings College, London
🔎 We will discuss the following issues:
- Protection of the historic center of Odesa: how to preserve its architectural heritage?
- Tourism development: how to use the World Heritage status to attract tourists?
- International cooperation: how to engage the international community in supporting Odesa?
- Preservation of cultural heritage: how to preserve historic buildings and monuments?
This meeting will provide you with an opportunity to share your ideas, hear the opinions of experts and jointly find ways to develop our city.
🌐 Register by the link: https://bit.ly/3NDcKup